MAGPIE'S MUMBLINGS

A blog about my interests, which include fabric landscapes and various and assorted other artsy pursuits and sometimes known to contain mumblings of a random nature.

Thursday, March 09, 2017

Mundaneness reigns supreme

And yes, I know that 'mundaneness' is not in any version of a dictionary, but it fits so I'm usin' it.  So there.

Why would one want to see pictures of sock mending,  Ancestry researching, car riding and lunch and coffee.  Yeah...my life was on SUCH an exciting trajectory the past few days.  

5 comments:

  1. You are a busy gal! A swap! Love to see what you make. Thanks, again, for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, life is exactly like that quote. Miss H ended up in hospital again. So over this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The exchange sounds like a lot of fun Mary Anne.... looking forward to seeing what you have made. Have a lovely weekend! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the most appropriate quote and this one perfectly reflects your post today. I am swooning with the vapors over that stunning butterfly! Lovely evening dear. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower garden afghan is amazing! And I would never think your life is boring or mundane. You have the most interesting stitchery and quotations. Don't take your gifts for granted, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to talk to me. It's wonderful to know that someone is actually reading my mumblings and even more fun if I can connect with you and visit your blog.